For each patients first appointment, we will need to make copies of:
- A Drivers License (for all patients)
- Auto Insurance Card (auto accidents only)
- Medical Insurance card (health insurance patients only)
Insurance We Currently Accept:
- United Health Care
Insurance We Currently Are Not Accepting:
* Please Note: Insurance can be verified in 24 hours. However, in some cases it can take up to 90 days to determine exact patient payment responsibilities.
To Complete your paperwork:
1) We can do your paperwork with you over the phone
2) You can print it at home and bring it with you to your appointment
3) Have us print it out for you and fill it out at the office prior to your first appointment.
- If you choose to come in for paperwork, you will need to arrive 45 minutes early to complete your paperwork. If your paperwork is not complete by the start of your scheduled appointment, you will either have to reschedule or stay after your appointment is done to complete your paperwork.
Downloadable Patient Forms:
1) Self Pay Patient Forms: New Patient Self Pay Forms
2) Health Insurance Patient Forms: New Patient Health Insurance Forms
3) Auto Insurance Patient Forms: New Patient Auto Accident Forms